Kansas City Brand Strategy and Design Firm
Customers from the Show Me state demand to know why they should spend their hard-earned money on your product. PR Hacker's Kansas City works hard to make your company stand out—moving beyond just logos and slogans, and getting to the heart of what makes your product special.
We're located in the heart of downtown KC, and have helped dozens brands across the city: from health tech start-ups to global food brands. Drop us a line, and find out how we can help you!
Kansas City branding strategy
Other agencies work "inside out"—starting with the details of logos and slogans, and treating strategy as an after thought. Before doing anything else, PR Hacker sits down with your top team and establishes who you are and what you want to accomplish. If a client has trouble identifying what makes their brand unique, we facilitate a structured workshop to hash out your story and strategy.
Our "outside > in" discovery process breaks down into four steps:
- Competitive landscape: We survey the market, defining the space your brand plays in
- Customer landscape: We flash poll your customers (completed in 48 hours or less), and work out what they value and what their concerns are
- Value proposition: We clarify what promises you're making to your customers vs. your competitors' promises—and what makes yours different
- Voice & identity: We hash out the story that will bring your brand to life—leaving your customers excited every time they hear your name—as well as the best channels to reach them on
Kansas City design and visual strategy
Once we have clarity on big picture questions, we move on to visuals that will support your brand identity. The key is keep things surprising yet consistent. Customers don't want to see something they've seen a thousand times before, but they also have to know what they're looking at.
- Visual landscape: First we define our visual territory—what are the images that define the space you play in. Smiling patients? Mouthwatering food porn? Towering skyscrapers?
- Faces and places: Next we establish clear, consistent brand guidelines, defining which colors, fonts, and iconography best capture your unique identity
- Visual identity: Which colors, fonts, and iconography best capture your brand's unique values, and tell your story at a glance?
- The little picture: Finally, we end where others start: building your logo. Our designs cut through the noise and capture your identity at a glance..
Kansas City downtown location
Our Kansas City office is located in the heart of downtown, in a converted garment factory on Walnut Street. We're surrounded by exciting new companies, and established industry leaders. No wonder we're comfortable working with all sizes of businesses across all industries. So if you’re looking for a national agency with a local presence to help you with your brand strategy needs, look no further than PR Hacker Kansas City.