Would you like to become the go-to authority in your field, driving the conversation in the news or social media and being the first person people want to talk to about an issue?
In How to Be a Thought Leader: 3 Steps to Building Your Brand with PR Hacker CEO Ben Kaplan (https://prhacker.com), you’ll get the inside scoop that could take you from follower to leader in your area of expertise — leveraging modern PR, social media, digital marketing, and experiential event tactics―ensuring you and your business are always part of the right conversations in your field.
- Major brands that are innovating and entering new markets and need to be seen as the “authority”
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs who need to increase their influence and position in industry
- PR, social media, and digital marketing managers who are building a spokesperson pipeline within their companies
- Anyone who wants to “hack” different media channels to grow their startup, company, or cause
- The changing dynamics of what creates thought leadership today, vs 10 years ago (HINT: You don’t have to write a book)
- The ‘Rule of Three’ to develop your game plan
- The power of niche markets to play small and create big impact
- Using different marketing channels—mass media, social media, events—to strengthen your platform
- Harnessing the power of story (and case studies) to quickly promote yourself, without promoting yourself
- How to make your ideas sticky—and viral
- The key question that will transform you from a thought follower to a thought leader