Would you like to drive thousands of leads to your B2B website, product, or brand by harnessing the power of free mass media coverage, industry buzz, social sharing, dynamic events, and organic word-of-mouth?
In Viral B2B Marketing: Can You Build Buzz Like a Consumer App Even If You’re for the Enterprise?, PR Hacker CEO and viral expert Ben Kaplan [https://prhacker.com] will go inside some of the most noteworthy B2B marketing hits of the past decade to get a better understanding of how viral principles are changing the face of modern business-to-business marketing and growth. Learn how your B2B startup, midsize company, or enterprise can use these learnings to create disproportionate leverage — pulling in new leads, users, and customers at a surprisingly low acquisition cost.
- Major B2B brands that want to drive awareness, consideration, and purchase of their products
- B2B enterprises who want to generate leads and draw-in new customers
- B2B founders and CEOs who want to be thought leaders in their industry
- PR, social media, and digital marketing managers at B2B companies who need scalable PR buzz
- How to “create news” and make ANY B2B brand or startup “newsworthy”
- How to differentiate yourself from your competitors — and piggyback on their PR coverage
- How to become a thought leader in your industry and be the go-to person for interviews
- How to drive maximum coverage of your conference booth with event PR before, during, and after
- How to leverage breaking and seasonal news to create powerful call-to-action triggers
- How to quickly warm up leads that start out cold by demonstrating clear value
- How to leverage your LinkedIn network in a rapid fire and scalable way
- How to activate emotions that cause more industry buzz and word-of-mouth sharing
- How to convert offline activities to online engagement (and vice versa)
- How to convert mass media and social media exposure into website traffic and user data capture