Washington DC Branding & Creative Agency
Washington DC is where the nation decides how to brand itself—so of course the city has high standards. PR Hacker Washington works with companies of all sizes, across all industries, to shape every level of their brand: from strategy to slogan.
Our top artists from our design agency sit down with your top team to define what makes your product unique, and then package your story across a set of unique yet consistent brand assets. Once we're done your audience is going to know exactly who you are, what you do, and why they should be excited to buy from you.
Our DC branding philosophy
After working in a company for years (or decades) it become difficult to see the forest through the trees. PR Hacker provides a fresh set of eyes, working to identify big-picture questions and answers like: what problem are you solving, what makes you different, where are you now, where do you want to be.
While other DC marketing agencies just slap together a logo and slogan, our "outside > in" branding strategy allows us to drive industry-leading results time and time again.
- First we design a reality check matrix that defines the state of your market: the key players, competition, and potential partners.
- Next we run flash consumer surveys (which run in 48 hours or less) to discover what motivates your different customer segments. What do they want? What keeps them up at night?
- Then we define the promises your brand is making, what promises your competitors are making, and what promises customers want to hear. We also look at the public affairs angle: are the promises you're making to stakeholders aligned with those you're making to consumers?
- Finally, we craft a story that brings your brand to life—the type of narrative that users can't help but share
Our design and branding process
Brand visuals are about more than pretty colors and decorative fonts. In the same way we remember someone by their face, we remember brands by their logos and packaging.
Our visual branding strategy breaks down into 4 steps:
- We define our visual territory by crafting images and video that translate brand story to consumers.
- We meticulously craft a set of brand identity guidelines, exploring how we'll use color, font, and iconography to the greatest effect—and how you can do the same once our job is done.
- The fun part: we craft your company's new logo, designing, or reinventing, a single image that defines your brand at a glance.
- We hash out brand expression, creating a set of guidelines for voice, tonality, and personality.
Washington DC location
Our Washington, D.C. office is just blocks from the White House—a setting that remind us to think global, but start local. We've helped folks in government affairs, NGOs, and law firms to help define their brand's identity and strategy. So if you’re looking for a national branding agency with a local presence to help define your brand strategy, look no further than PR Hacker Washington, D.C.